VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluwasulu
Visit profile

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Popular Posts

Purple Blue Acrylic Coffin Butterfly Nails

They're adorable, but the craftsmanship is a bit poor, and my packaging seemed to have been returned since it was damaged and had nails missing. I continued to use it since it was an inexpensive and quick method to make my nails seem festive for the holidays. The design was fantastic, the length is ideal, and they are very durable, which is why I awarded them two stars rather than one. Some tips were not completely trimmed or were cut unevenly. The measurements were also off. If you look carefully at the nails, you can tell they are press ons since they are see-through. (I got the white snowflake ones, but I don't believe that's the case with all of them.) You can tell they're poorly manufactured. What you pay for is what you get. I recommend using nail glue instead of the sticky material they offer you since the stick stuff is short-lived and does not hold the nails in place very effectively. The tips of the nails are also a touch rough, so filing them would be beneficial as well. I wouldn't purchase them again, but they did the job.

Looking for a contemporary and stylish nail design? If so, this may be ideal for you. The majority of the nails are a light nude tone, with two having a nude and white marble pattern. Marble nail art is quite fashionable and may be done in any color combination. If you want to make marble nails at home, there are several instructions available online that will teach you how. 9. Hot Pink Accent Nails with French Fade Nails

Because there are 15 sizes and 30 nails in all, you effectively receive two sets. I wish there were more accent nail size possibilities. As it is, the sizes are probably intended for the index finger. At the very least, the product picture displays the accent nail on the ring finger, which is what most people do. However, none of the accent nail sizes suited my ring finger, but they did fit my index finger, which was acceptable with me. However, I would have like more size choices for them. Overall, this is an excellent bundle. It is now $9.99 at the time of writing this review. That's not terrible for two sets of full nails, in my opinion. The nails are stunning. This set would be wonderful if they included extra accent nails in different sizes. The nails were beautiful and lasted a long time. As a result, I rate the package four out of five stars.

I've had these nails on for two days and they're fantastic. There is no chipping, and the coloration and holographic appearance show no indications of fading. They also seem to be functioning well with the adhesive I used, as no nails appear to be lifting. (I wash my hands often and use hand lotion multiple times each day.) Overall, these nails are EXCELLENT, and I will be getting more in the future.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment