VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluwasulu
Visit profile

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Popular Posts

Xiao Voice Actor English

chapters. As is the case with Aether, the game's male lead.

7585 287 15 00:03:46 09.02.2021

(Disclaimer: I do not own the video, I only give the translations for those who wish to enjoy the material in English) No one asked but I couldn't bear some of the English translated sentences in-game and decided to add myself. Y'all may simply view this for an alternative interpretation of what Xiao says, as the English ones makes him sound colder than he really is. *Translated Voicelines* ↠0:00 - Start of video ↠0:31 - Chat: Corruption ↠0:39 - When It Rains ↠0:58 - When It Snows ↠1:02 - Good Morning ↠1:19 - Good Night ↠1:28 - About Xiao: Liyue ↠2:37 - Favourite Food: Memories ↠2:43 - Least Favourite Food ↠3:44 - End Do not republish my translation without permission. Follow me on my Twitter to yell about Genshin together: 🤍 Support me with a Ko-fi if you enjoy what I do 🤍 No copyright violation intended. The credit for the video belongs to their respective owners, I solely own the translations. Tags: Genshin Impact, GenshinImpact, Genshin, Genshin Impact, Ã¥ŽŸÃ§¥ž, é­ˆ, Xiao

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment