VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluwasulu
Visit profile

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Popular Posts

Pink Cute Black Wallpaper For Girls

1. It can take up to an hour and a half to load. (NO, I'M NOT KIDDING) I sometimes can't even use the app because my connection is strong but it isn't loading. 2. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's not all pink wallpapers; in fact, some don't even have the color pink, so this app should be called pretty wallpapers. In addition, I've had this app for about a year and haven't seen any new wallpapers. Neither exclusive nor trendy. So I've almost exhausted all of the wallpapers and will need to find another app soon. Aside from that, this is the best wallpaper app I've ever used. It has really pretty wallpapers, but I think they should just be called pretty wallpapers or just pink wallpapers because boys can like them as well; however, thank you for reading the entire review:)

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment