VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluwasulu
Visit profile

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Popular Posts

Mensagem De Boa Noite Com Carinho Para Namorada

At the moment, I'm expressing all of my feelings. I'm alone here, just me and my feelings, which are destroying me. I miss you every day... I live every day thinking about you... Every hour, every day, I want to see you. I keep imagining what you're doing at all times. If you're thinking about me, you're doing what I'm doing. I couldn't do anything else since it was you who made me move. I live for you, waiting for your phone call; if you don't, I'll sleep for the rest of my life and dream about you every night. I'm not sure what else I'll do. I'm walking around the house from one side to the other, arranging things to distract myself because I can't stop thinking about you.

Good morning, my love, the sun is shining brightly today! que o brilho de seu olhar reflete tua imagem nas nuvens, e que as nuvens reflete tua boca em meus lbios I'm writing to tell you that I adore you just because you exist. vitoriaabobada A happy birthday to my love. From my sunrise, my sunset, and our stars! Xavier, Leandro

There is a brighter light than the stars, but it can only be seen with the eyes of the heart. The light of love illuminates those who are captivated, making every moment they live simply unforgettable. I know what it's like to dream because I have you by my side, and I know what it's like to miss you when we're not together. I know what it's like to be thinking about what brings us together and be completely happy, since that's how I've felt my whole life. Good morning, sweetheart!

Good night, namorado, with much love

Meu amor, você sabe muito bem que o meu lugar preferido no mundo está dentro de seus braos, que você sabe how adoro dormir e acordar ao suo lado. You know how I dream of the day when this happens every night. But, for the time being, it gives me comfort to know that I am in your heart, and that I am in your dreams, just as you are in mine.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment