VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluwasulu
Visit profile

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Popular Posts

Boa Noite Amor Da Minha Vida Musica

A night without you might be good since you can dream and we can find you in our dreams. Dormir longe de voca é como dormir ao relento, eu senti-me sem prote£o, abra£o, eu senti-me senza calor. I wanted to be able to adorn myself by securing my m£o and looking at my face. I wanted to sleep in the middle of the night, hearing the beats of my heart and the slow breaths of my lungs. I wanted my skin to be covered by her macia skin, just like mine.

Good evening, My Life's Love.

Good evening, my life's love! Every moment, our love happens. Every anoitecer reminds me of you and makes me think about others. You may find me here or there, in your travesseiro, buried in your thoughts, whenever you choose. I am not capable of putting an end to our love. Better than my dreams, my actual life is 3 because you are in it. Viviane Barros Calado

Sonhe es comigo Greetings from Brazil, my love! Durma con os anjos e sonhe comigo, mais durma com os anjos e sonhe comigo. Copiar Compartilhar Days brimming with emotions Greetings from Brazil, my love! Today was a long, emotional day, and it was wonderful to have you at my side. Sometimes life gives us the opportunity to meet someone extraordinary, and I was fortunate to meet you. S3 posso agradecer por todos los momentos juntos. After all of that, we've arrived at the end of the day.

9 faixa

Good night, my life's love.

Preciso ir, n£o posso demorarEu moro muito longe, j£ tarde

Minha m£ezinha is already waiting for me.

Good night, give me a kiss and an abrao, for I may not return here again.

Why am I telling you about my life right now?

To tell you the truth since I don't believe I'm lying, I'm going to tell you everything that has happened to me.

I was married, but I am not committed.

If I can find someone who will value me for who I am, I will be a good husband.

Because everyone knows I was good for my wife.

Everything I did, she didn't appreciate.

I was desperate to find a mate'nio.

Unfortunately, you gave me so much covardia.

(Falando: Here comes the most popular singer in the world: Adelino Nascimento. And I dedicate this song to all the fans in Brazil and throughout the world.) Good night, my life's love...

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment