VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Report Abuse

About Me

Bluwasulu
Visit profile

Search This Blog

https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template
https://www.idblanter.com

Popular Posts

The Best 28 Cute Boba Wallpaper Laptop

Pregnancy is challenging in every way possible, but maybe it's a lot easier for rich people? Let's find out in these rich pregnant vs . Cute Boba Wallpaper Laptop are a theme that is being searched for and appreciated by netizens these days. You can Get the Cute Boba Wallpaper Laptop here. Save all royalty-free pix. What your eye color says about you!, Here is what your eye color says about you, or rather, what your EYES say about you! Follow me: .

decorating my laptop: applying stickers, drawing a wallpaper - Cute Boba Wallpaper Laptop

Hi, I’m Youngie! :) Today I’ll be customising my laptop with some stickers and a hand-drawn laptop background (which took me 24 hours)! There will also be a short typing segment, with the basic specs. If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to my channel for more art content (and the occasional vlog!) 殺 I used procreate on the 2019 ipad pro for the wallpaper illustration. The stickers were all purchased from stationery stores in Korea/Australia, however I'm sure there will be similar ones in a shop near you. ☺️ If you would like further information on something mentioned in this video, please leave a comment! I am more than happy to help. Any video requests/ideas are greatly appreciated too! ❤️ Music Credits:  "Travel" by Lukrembo: - "Boba tea" by Lukrembo: - "MORNING DEW" by Rainey Park: - If you have any concerns or business enquiries: please contact me at - *No copyright intended, under the protection of fair use. Please contact me via email if there are any concerns.*

What Your Favorite VIDEO GAME Says About You!, Hey everyone, this is a new type of video I decided to make. What your favorite Video Game says about you! Did you see your . We Have got 15 pics about Cute Boba Wallpaper Laptop images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page, we additionally have number of images out there. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, blackandwhite, pix, etc.

My Mum makes a Gacha Character?! • Gacha Life
, This took her so long..
Cute Boba Wallpaper Laptop
Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment